Chelsea star trained all alone after squabble with Antonio Conte


David Luiz trained on his own on Sunday morning after having a furious row with manager Antonio Conte.

David Luiz

Manager Conte claimed it was a tactical decision but it now appears issues on the training ground were to blame.

Luiz is said to have been pulled out of a training session after just 10 minutes following the 3-0 Champions League loss to Roma last week, after the Brazilian questioned Conte’s tactics.

Sky Sports repoter Aidan Magee said: “He trained alone on Sunday morning at the Cobham training ground whilst the rest of the team prepared for the Manchester United game.
“That was after a furious row with Conte.
“It actually goes back a few days before this to the Champions League game last Wednesday, Chelsea of course embarrassed 3-0 against Roma in the Stadio Olimpico.
“Luiz was accused of questioning the tactics of his manager.
“Sky Sports News understands that Conte was furious at the player for that.
“Remember this is a senior player, he’s 30 years old but he’s not known for being backwards in coming forwards in terms of his opinion on tactics and things like that.

“We’re told that Antonio Conte took Luiz out of training after just 10 minutes.
“He watched the rest of the session in the stands although this is actually been denied by the club, we should say.
“He sat in the stands alongside Kenedy, his fellow compatriot.
“It looks like he’s possibly on borrowed time for the rest of the season.”

ALSO Follow US @ Twitter for More News & Gossips!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.