Conte says Chelsea star has suffered 'bad injury!'

Ahead of the Blues clash this weekend, Conte has reveal Moses is in dire straights at the moment.

Antonio Conte

Antonio Conte gave his usual tight-lipped press conference on Friday ahead of the Manchester United match on Sunday.

However he did reveal that Victor Moses will in no way play a part in the giants clash taking place at Stamford Bridge at the end of the weekend.

The muscular problem Victor Moses sustained is quite serious and the Nigeria international will be playing no part not only against the Red Devils, he will also miss a few of Chelsea’s upcoming matches and maybe an international friendly against Argentina with his country.
Commenting on the situation Antonio Conte said:
“Moses’ injury was a bad injury – a bad muscular injury. We have to wait and to have patience. He needs more time to recover.”

Moses has not played since going off with a hamstring injury during the first half of last month’s defeat against his former club Crystal Palace.

ALSO Follow US @ Twitter for More News & Gossips!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.